|12 May 2014 - 23 May 2014||Book Course|
|1 Sep 2014 - 12 Sep 2014||Book Course|
The Beacon, Catterick
|17 Mar 2014 - 28 Mar 2014||Book Course|
|7 Jul 2014 - 18 Jul 2014||Book Course|
|1 Dec 2014 - 12 Dec 2014||Book Course|
Greetham Valley Hotel, Oakham
|2 Jun 2014 - 13 Jun 2014||Book Course|
|4 Aug 2014 - 15 Aug 2014||Book Course|
|13 Oct 2014 - 24 Oct 2014||Book Course|
Crown Hotel, Blandford Forum
|31 Mar 2014 - 11 Apr 2014||Book Course|
|3 Nov 2014 - 14 Nov 2014||Book Course|
Princess Royal Barracks (Germany)
|7 Apr 2014 - 18 Apr 2014||Book Course|
|8 Sep 2014 - 19 Sep 2014||Book Course|
£2000.00 + vat
Compliance Training Instructor: Train2Train has developed this fantastic opportunity for learners who wish to fully equip themselves to be qualified to deliver a range of First Aid, Health and Safety, Food Safety and Fire Safety qualifications.
The cost of this course is: £2000.00 + vat.
The content of this course includes the following:
- The Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) Level 3
- First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Award in Supervising Food Safety Level 3
- Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 3
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Safe Moving and Handling
The course is delivered over 10 consecutive working days. In order to provide flexibility learners can also choose to complete modules of the course over a period of time at a venue or venues of your choice. To discuss the different options available please contact a member of our team on 01302 363136.
Who should attend?
This course is essential for delegates who are looking to deliver accredited qualifications.
Aims of the course
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be qualified to teach the following 15 accredited qualifications:
- Level 3 - 3 Day First Aid at Work
- Level 3 - 2 Day First Aid at Work Requalification
- HABC Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- HABC Level 2 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- HABC Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation
- HABC Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- HABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- HABC Level 1 Award in Food Safety
- HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- HABC Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
- HABC Level 2 Award in Fire Safety
- HABC Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling
- HABC Level 2 Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- HABC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
- HABC Level 3 International Award in Delivering Training (AIDT)
All delegates will receive a comprehensive instructor's CD valued at over £2,400 which can be loaded onto your iPad Mini which is also included as part of the course for each delegate, this is inclusive of training presentations, handouts and delegate thumbnails. As part of the course, delegates will be afforded the opportunity to register with Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) allowing for the delivery and certification of accredited qualifications in the subject areas covered.