NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management: The aim of this course is to qualify personnel in the NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management.
The cost of this course is: £695.00 + vat.
The content of this course includes the following:
- Managing fire safety
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Causes and prevention of fires
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of people in the event of fire
- Fire safety risk assessment
- Workplace based practical assessment (Fire Risk Assessment)
An employee with a NEBOSH National Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate will have a practical set of skills that bring value to ensuring a safer workplace and assist in meeting legal compliance.
The course is delivered over five consecutive days.
Who should attend?
Managers and supervisory staff who need to ensure that their organisation meets its responsibilities under fire safety legislation. This qualification equips holders to carry out fire risk assessments of most low risk workplaces and identify the range of fire protective and preventative measures required. It is therefore also suitable for people moving into fire safety adviser roles.
Learners must already hold the NGC1 certificate. The standard of English required by delegates studying this course must be such that they can both understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus. Evidence of relevant English qualifications must be provided. When booking onto this course please download the NEBOSH learner agreement from the ‘My Account’ section of the website and submit this Train2Train with your booking form.
Aims of the course
On successful completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Manage fire safety
- Identify the principals of fire and explosion
- Identify the causes and prevention of fire
- Manage the fire protection in buildings
- Ensure safety of people in the event of fire
- Develop fire risk assessments
- Demonstrate fire safety practical application
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management is a respected and nationally recognised qualification. Holders of the National Fire Certificate are entitled to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). The qualification also meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH.