HM Resettlement Services

Train2Train possesses a wealth of experience and knowledge when it comes to Her Majesty’s Armed Forces. We offer a large range of courses as an Approved Learning Provider to the MOD under the Career Transition Partnership (CTP) and the Enhanced Learning Credits scheme (ELC).

A large percentage of our employees are ex-service personnel, the majority of whom have served their full colour service and  have  been through the resettlement process.

We have strong links with the Ministry of Defence which works in conjunction with Train2Train to produce bespoke training products for delivery to service personnel.

Resettlement can be a daunting experience; Train2 Train believes this should be an enjoyable and stress-free process for each service leaver when planning their future career.

jet fighter
war ship
beef eater

Want to know more about our HM Resettlement Services?

What is Train2Train’s ELC Provider Number?

Our ELC Provider Number is 3610.

Can I do the Compliance Training Instructor course in modules?

Yes, our courses are aimed to suit your needs, so just ring us for further advice on 01302 363136.

I want to do the Compliance Training Instructor course but already have the Ed & TRG/CTLLS/Cert Ed qualification. Do I still need to complete this part of the course?

You will still need to complete week one of the course, but will not have to complete the Ed & TRG element. However, as part of the required criteria you will be required to deliver two micro-teach sessions on first aid.

When do Train2Train require the delegate payment contribution and the Claim Authorisation Note (CAN)?

We must receive the Claim Authorisation Note (CAN) and the delegate contribution 15 clear working days prior to the start of your course.

This can be sent to us by fax on 01302 326859 or by email or by post to:

Train2Train Ltd,
Office 22-23, The Rear Walled Garden,
The Nostell Estate, Nostell,
Wakefield, West Yorkshire,
England, WF4 1AB.

How do I pay my personal contribution?

You can pay for your personal contribution by bank transfer or cheque. Please contact us on 01302 363 136 for more information.

Which of the qualifications on the Compliance Training Instructor course do I need to do a refresher or requalification for?

The only qualification you will need to re-qualify in is the First Aid at Work element. The qualification must be renewed after 3 years with a 2-Day First Aid at Work requalification course.

What are the Train2Train course codes?

AET Level 3 & Level 4 (option to include L3 First Aid at Work over 5 consecutive days) T2T01
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work T2TFAW
Health & Safety Instructor (Incl AET) T2T03
Award in Supervising Food and Safety Level 3 T2T08
Award in Managing Food Safety Level 4 T2T05
Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing/Catering Level 3 T2T09
Award in HACCP Management for Food Manufacturing Level 4 T2THCP
Award in H&S in the Work Place Level 3 T2T11
Award in H&S in the Work Place Level 4 T2T04
Compliance Training Instructor T2T07
NEBOSH (Combined) General Certificate and National Certificate in Fire Risk Management T2T14
NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety T2T15
NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management T2T16
Approved by MOD
nebosh accredited

Browse Our HM Resettlement Course Library

Shopping Basket
Scroll to Top