Introductions to Allergens E-Learning
Study at home, in the workplace or indeed anywhere and get the knowledge you need.
Introductions to Allergens E-Learning course overview
What you'll learn
The introduction to allergens e-learning is essential for learners within the food industry.
- Meets the entry requirements for Allergy UK’s Allergy Aware Scheme
- Accredited by Allergy UK
- Self-paced study hosted online
- Compatible with desktop, laptop and tablet devices
- Accessible with features including audio voice over and transcript
- PDF certificate available immediately on completion
- Accredited by Highfield Qualifications, the UK’s Awarding Organisation of the Year 2018
- Approximate duration: 1 to 2 hours
Food allergies and intolerances are at the top of many food businesses watch lists, and yet it seems the latest high-profile allergen cases are never far from news headlines.
It is important that anyone working in the food industry is aware of allergens and the steps that should be taken to effectively manage and control the risk of allergens.
This food allergy awareness training course is designed to provide food handlers, or those with responsibility for managing food handlers, with an awareness around the controls and legal responsibilities when it comes to the 14 regulated allergens.
Food businesses have a legal responsibility to ensure that the food they manufacture, produce, sell or serve is safe for the consumer to eat.
The course is accredited by Allergy UK and meets all entry requirements for recognition on their Allergy Aware Scheme.
Why should I choose this course?
This course is suitable for food handlers and managers working with food types. From production and manufacturing through to the sale and serving of food, the course will provide an awareness of best practice when it comes to allergens and their control.
It also meets the entry requirements for catering businesses looking to join the Allergy Aware Scheme run by Allergy UK.
Our courses simplify even the most complex of subjects through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners. Our Introduction to Allergens course is packed with:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive 3D scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
Access your online course in 3 easy steps...
What you’ll need to access your Introductions to Allergens E-Learning course
Learn Anywhere where you have access to the internet using any suitable smart device.
Online Introductions to Allergens E-Learning
Discount available for multiple orders.
Please contact the Team at Train2Train to discuss.