Qualify at Work
Train2Train specialise in developing and providing bespoke and customised learning solutions for a variety of clients.
Train2Train specialise in developing and providing bespoke and customised learning solutions for a variety of clients. We work with a number of well-known organisations such as Marks and Spencer, John Lewis, Serco and Swissport.
Train2Train deliver training courses and apprenticeship programmes using a variety of delivery methods to create a learning solution that meets the needs of the client and learners.
Our delivery includes:
- ‘virtual’ classroom courses
- Face to face classroom courses
- Home Qualify – Highfield awarding winning e-learning and e-assessment with remote invigilation
Courses can be delivered at a client’s premises or at our head office training venue at Nostell Priory in Wakefield. We also have access to several other locations around the country. Customer service is at the heart of Train2Train and we are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality, value, and service.
Services provided by Train2Train:
- A one stop-shop for corporate clients who require innovative and tailored yet cost effective training solutions
- The design and implementation of comprehensive in-house training programmes, leading to the improved competency of the workforce and legal compliance
- Blended learning solutions
- Training needs analysis
- The organisation of CPD events and seminars
- The implementation of HACCP and other food safety management systems
- Apprenticeship programmes
- Fully managed training service
Train2Train work with a strong network of over 80 tutors and coaches, covering the length and breadth of the United Kingdom. This enables us to use tutors and coaches that are local to venues, which in turn reduces expenses and the carbon footprint.
For further information about our Qualify at Work packages or to arrange for Train2Train to carry out a development needs analysis to establish your business needs, please call us on 01302 363136 or email your enquiry to email@example.com.